As the school semester comes to a close, it's time for Christmas, and what says Christmas to kids more than jokes? (okay, lots of presents, but that's another person's list) Here are some my kindergarten through 4th grade students loved:
1. What does a cat on a beach have in common with Christmas?
2. What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
3. What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
4. What do elves learn in school?
5. What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has no L (noel)!
6. Which Christmas carol do parents like best?
7. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
8. What doe you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
9. What do you call a reindeer wearing ear muffs?
Anything you want--he can't hear you!
10. What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!
11. Why do Mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!
12. What did the dog breeder get when she crossed an Irish Setter with a Pointer at Christmastime?
13. And finally, A Christmas thought:
STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backward!
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? List Thirteen things to make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Join in here: Thursday Thirteen.