PCAGOE Artists: Polymer Clay at Its Best

This is my 75th post, how time flies!

I want to share some excellent work from my fellow members of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy (PCAGOE).

Elizabeth Bonura creates lifelike sculptures, including life-sized wedding cake toppers! See her Etsy store for more information and photos of her latest projects.










Boca Beadworks jewelry combines luscious colors, textures and shapes. Her Etsy store displays pendants, necklaces, and earrings.














Marcia Palmer, who was an Artventuring Featured Artist in August has returned to her first love: doll making, with this Mystic Angel, named Tumaini (Hope). She also creates wonderful switch plate covers with sumptuous textures and colors.












And, Tejae describes her work this way: "Tejae's Art. Home of the original polymer clay encased hearts. Rich details, textures and colors show my true passion for my work."













I hope you'll visit these artists Etsy stores, websites and blogs for inspiration, beauty and gift ideas.

Have a wonderful, art-filled weekend.

Comments

Marcia P. said…
The PCAGOE includes some wonderful clay artisans. I have found much inspriation and support from them in the past year. Thanks for your post about the guild