8 Random Facts About Me:
1. I was born on Long Island, NY
2. I don't have the typical Long Island accent, except on certain words, like "coffee" and "talk"
3. I had scoliosis when I was 12; wore a back brace for 18 months, then had spinal fusion surgery at 14.
4. I was born left handed. My mother switched me at age 7. My son is left handed. I wouldn't dream of switching him.
5. I still paint with my left hand.
6. My favorite ice cream flavor is black raspberry.
7. Like my mother and grandmother, I love African violets.
8. Favorite cartoon: The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. (shown here celebrating my birthday, which is tomorrow!)
Tags go to: Jillian, Lori, Sonji, Tammy, Rhonda, Jane, Ri, Afrobella