Wearing multiple hats

Being an artist, art instructor, and art consultant gives me the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, and in any given week, you might find me wearing all three of those hats (thankfully, that doesn't happen too often!).

In the past couple of months since my last post, I've been
wearing my exhibiting artist hat, having my work included along with 13 other African American artists in "The Masterpiece Exhibit," in Garner, NC. 
Me, with "Tribal Triptych" at
"The Masterpiece Exhibit"
While wearing my instructor hat: leading a workshop at a disability resource fair, conducting a 3-month art residency at an adult day care center, creating a sensory-friendly art play day for children with disabilities, and teaching my usual collection of classes for the Raleigh Parks and Recreation system. 

Projects and participants at the Total Life Center
 

Sensory friendly art project: salt painted ocean
I need to get back to wearing my working artist hat...'have some ideas about how to get started with that...stay tuned! 

Comments