New look!

I've redesigned the Artventuring header; it was time for something simpler, and something more "me".  And, heading into the darker, wintry weather months, seeing this brightly colored alcohol ink painting (which subsequently became four pendants) makes me smile. 

I've also just learned that my teaching schedule has been extremely curtailed for the next 6 weeks...more studio time (yay), more time to apply to gallery shows (potential yay), and more time to figure out what's next in the creative journey. 

I am already scheduled to have my work in two venues for solo shows; one in April/May, and one in October of next year.  I'll also participate in a CMMAG group show in Apex in January, and at Sertoma in May.  That still leaves many months open, so I'll be actively seeking venues and opportunities.

And, in the interim, I will share with you some of my classroom experiences and projects by my students.  Here's a sneak peek, a group of paper puffins by my 3- and 4-year olds in my Wild Animal Art class. Cute, right?

Note the 'beautiful eyelashes' on the one at right!


 

Comments