"It's All in the Details"

As promised, here are the images from our featured artists' reception on First Friday.  Jeanne Rhea, Sharon DiGiulio and I had fun meeting people and talking about our work.  The resident artists and new gallery owner Allen L. Clapp were on hand for the grand opening, which made for a lively crowd.  And to top it all off, when the evening was over, I had sold two pieces! 

"It's All in the Details" will be at 311 Gallery at 311 West Martin Street, Raleigh until Saturday, January 24th. 

Thanks to my good friends and fellow artists Jeanne and Sharon for being willing to take the leap with me...I hope we'll be able to do it again soon!

Posing in the front display window...those 24"x24" pieces look great!

One of my walls, filled with Inspiration: Wax-Print bowls

One of Jeanne's walls, with her alcohol ink and resin pieces




Posing again, under Sharon's doll pieces

Comments

Penny L Weaver said…
BRAVA! The show and the collaborative spirit is utterly gorgeous. Congratulations on your sales, as well. It looks like a grand beginning for a new year loaded with creative and artful ventures :)
Michelle said…
Thanks, Penny! I hope you'll have a chance to get to see it. Even we were stunned to see how it all came together so well. Beginning the year with an artistic bang...bring on the next 12 months!