Out with the old, in with the new...

As you can tell from the date of my last entry, I've been too busy to post.  As I gaze across the studio on this, the final day of 2014, I'm reminded of the past year, and I look forward to what's to come. 

First up will be my gallery show with friends and fellow mixed media artists Jeanne Rhea and Sharon DiGiulio.  Our show's entitled "It's All in the Details," and includes over 100 pieces.  The show will be the first of the year in the new 311 Gallery in downtown Raleigh, which opens on First Friday (January 2nd).  Here are some shots of us hanging the show last Monday, and our publicity piece. 

There'll be more images to come after the opening.  If you're in the area, I hope you'll join us; it'll be a fun evening.  Address:  311 West Martin Street, Raleigh.  First Friday hours:  6pm to 9pm. 

Comments