A November to Remember


I've been preparing for two exhibits of my work, set for November.  One has been on my calendar since 2012, and the other came about just a couple of months ago.  When the second opportunity presented itself, I took a deep breath and said yes, realizing I'd have to figure out how to make both exhibits happen at the same time.  Taking that leap was a bit daunting, but I'm happy I did, and I'm excited to have my work displayed for sale during the holiday season in two beautiful venues. 

At cimos, " Downtown Raleigh's shopping destination for great books, local art, fun and fabulous gifts,"  I will have my painted paper and Gelli print collages, my "Leaf Dance" series small bowls, and my glass pendants.  The opening will be on First Friday, November 7th, and I'll be sure to post photos of how it all comes together.



And, at Liquidambar Gallery and Gifts in downtown Pittsboro, I will display my large bamboo bowls from the Sinuous Rhythm, Spirals, The Elements, and Synergy series.  The opening reception will be Sunday, November 2nd, from 2pm to 4pm, and the work will be at the gallery until December 28th.  Photos to come, of course! 

That's it for now...back to work. 

Comments