Countdown to: Columbia Festival of the Arts

Just 17 days until we leave for our first show of the season, the Columbia Festival of the Arts, in Columbia, Maryland. 
It's one of my favorite shows; beautiful location, excellent show management, great collectors, and always good weather.  You can read about our first time here. This will be my third consecutive year there, and I'm looking forward to displaying the new pieces I've been working on all winter.  I'm nearing the end of the production cycle, and will have lots of photos to show in a couple of days.  Then, it's on to inventorying, tagging, signing, etc., all the little details which go into making a successful show.  If you're in the area, stop by and say hello...Artventuring readers receive a 20% discount off their purchase by just mentioning you saw this post! 

See you there.

Comments