Here's the schedule of events, from the Marbles site:
Bringing out the artist in the child and the child in the artist.
Featuring Michelle Davis Petelinz
Tuesday, February 14-Saturday, March 3
Get out of the cold and warm up your creative side with local mixed-media artist Michelle Davis Petelinz. Join Michelle as she creates unique pieces of art with you! The Playdate with an Artist series focuses on Marbles' Create | Innovate initiative, giving kids the tools and resources to imagine, invent, experiment and solve.
- Tuesday, February 14 | 10am-1pm | Artist Studio
- Saturday, February 18 | 10am-3pm | MonoPrint Workshops
- Sunday, February 19 | 1-3pm | Collaborative
- Tuesday, February 21 | 10am-1pm & 5:30-7:30pm | Artist Studio
- Wednesday, February 22 | 10am-1pm | Artist Studio
- Saturday, February 25 | 10am-3pm | MonoPrint Workshops
- Sunday, February 26 | 1-3pm | Collaborative
- Wednesday, February 29 | 10am-1pm | Artist Studio
- Friday, March 2 | 5:30-7:30pm | Collaborative
- Saturday, March 3 | 10am-3pm | MonoPrint Workshops
Michelle will be leading a variety of rotating activities - from make-and-take crafts to collaborative activities that will be displayed in the museum. Drop in and take part in the creative activity of the moment or participate in a Saturday MonoPrint Workshop.
Artist Studio (Weekdays)
- Create mini masterpieces using Michelle's unique handmade stamps with ink and paper and design your own stamp to take home.
- From creating the paper to using it in a collage, explore with Michelle to create a treasured piece of artwork from a simple piece of paper.
10am - ages 5 and under
12pm - all ages
2pm - ages 6 and up
- Monoprinting is a form of printmaking where an image can only be printed once. During this workshop, participants will explore this art form using unusual tools to create a one-of-a-kind print. Workshops are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Create a large-scale collaborative piece that will be displayed at the museum March 5 - April 9.
See you there!