10.10.10

'Just wanted to post on what seems to be an auspicious date:  10/10/10.  So far, nothing out of the ordinary has happened today, with the exception of our sighting two lovely hot air balloons flying over our back deck. 

Wishing you a great day, and an even better year to come (which is my usual birthday salutation on Facebook for my friends celebrating their special days). 

This week will be a busy one, thanks to some unexpected but extremely welcome sales (thanks, Joyce!). 

Oh, and I've applied to have a show at the Sertoma Art Center next year.  I submitted 23 of my bamboo bowls for their consideration, and it'll be interesting to see which they choose for the show.  The main gallery space is one where I take my Nia classes, so I'm looking forward to seeing my work there as we move in Natural Time and bring body, mind and soul together. 

I'll let you know when I hear something about which month the show will run.

Comments