What Color is Your Rainbow?

Your rainbow is intensely shaded blue, indigo, and violet.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

I found this little gem on Gera Scott Chandler's blog, and I had to try it for myself. I'm happy to see my rainbow is composed of my favorite hues, and the description is pretty accurate (especially the sharing hobbies with friends part...CMMAG). The "test" to determine your rainbow colors asks you to choose between two words which either describe you best or which resonate with you; there were some interesting pairings among them.

Try it for yourself...do your results seem accurate? What color is your rainbow?

Thanks to Gera Scott Chandler for the link.

Comments