Birthday Thoughts

Today's my birthday, and among other nice things, here's what greeted me in my email box this morning:

The only person you really have to make happy, Michelle, is you.
Good thing you're so cool - The Universe
(from Notes from the Universe, found here)

and: "A few years back… not so long ago, heaven and earth erupted into a major celebration with the news of your impending adventure into this very time and space. You see, someone like Michelle Davis Petelinz doesn’t come along all that often… in fact, there’s never been a single one like you, nor is there ever ANY possibility that another will come again. You’re an Angel among us. Someone, whose eyes see what no others will EVER see, whose ears hear what no others will EVER hear, and whose perspective and feelings will NEVER, ever be duplicated. Without YOU, the Universe, and ALL THAT IS, would be sadly less than it is."
Pretty great, isn't it? Get your own daily notes...sometimes they're just the piece of inspiration, humor or food for thought you need to get on with your day.

I also heard from several friends in cyberspace, and when I checked my Google Alert for my name (a good idea, to know what's out there about you and your work), I found out that fellow blogger jepchumba had featured my Ancestress Series masks on her blog today. Synchronicity is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Thanks, jepchumba!

I'm looking forward to a great year of love, creativity, joy, friendship and hope. Yes, especially hope; for myself, my family, our country, and our future.


Have a hopeful Monday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Michelle - don't you just love The Universe? I get dailies too - how they tailor them I'll never know, but my longed for red corvette keeps getting mentioned....(I had a 67 once, but that was a different life and a long story...Daughter, a baby then, called it my racing car. It was soooo cool!)

Happy birthday!
Lori said…
I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Do like I do and celebrate for an entire week (smile).
Jeanne Rhea said…
Happy Belated Birthday! You should ahve mentioned it at the guild meeting. Maybe I need to make a list of birthdays.

What a great email to receive. It would have made my day, too.