Notes from the Universe....

Just when I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, here's what arrived in my email box:

Don't be afraid. You needn't slay the beast nor scale the entire mountain. That's not how it's done. You only need to move through today, Michelle. Think of the distance you've already covered. Focus on your strengths. Let each new step remind you of your freedom. Let every breath you take remind you of your power. Seek out friends and guides; they're anxious to help. You're not alone. You're understood. This road has been walked before. Dance life's dance, just a few steps at a time, and in the wink of an eye you will wonder to yourself, "What beast, what mountain? Was I having a dream?"

Love you,
The
Universe

Just how cool is that? It comes from Notes from the Universe, which provides daily snippets of inspiration from "the universe". Wherever they come from, they're often welcome reminders to get over what's bothering me, and get on with it! We can all use that kind of kick, from time to time. So, I'm off to try to think of the distance I've already covered, focus on my strengths, and get to the point of not being overwhelmed with all that needs to be done and when!


But before I go, my Blogoversary is in 3 days, and as I mentioned before, I'll be doing a comment contest/giveaway. To be eligible, all you have to do is comment about my blog post on the day, which is Saturday, April 12....there'll be lots to comment on, including the redesign of the blog I'm working on. Comments about the post of that day, though not necessarily on that day (in consideration of one reader who will be away from her computer on Saturday) are eligible. The prize drawing will be held on Tuesday, April 15th (so something good happens on that day of last-minute stress), so stay tuned.

The Blogoversary prize will be: (drumroll, please!) A Tarishi, or Mask Message Holder, to help keep you organized, or just make you smile, whichever comes first.

As always, thank you for reading, and have a winner of a Wednesday.

Comments

Susan Turney said…
I'll be the first!! I have you in my Google reader. I love reading my blogs first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee! Lots of inspiration and lots to think about for the rest of the day! Happy anniversary!