What Color is Your Soul Painted?

I came across this quiz on another blog, and while it's a bit simplistic like most quizzes, I found my results to be pretty accurate :

What color is your soul painted?

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


Take it yourself, and let me know what color your soul is painted, and whether you agree with the result you received.
Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I clicked over to take the quiz - there were lots, but not this one. I hope my soul is yellow!
Michelle said…
Sorry you couldn't find it, Tammy. Here's a direct link: http://www.quiztron.com/tests/color_is_soul_painte_quiz_31920.htm good luck in seeking your yellow-ness!