1. Nostalgically--how we look back at our childhoods, hopefully.
2. Oceanographer--what we all wanted to be after watching the Jacques Cousteau specials.
3. Protectresses--what we all become as soon as our kids are born.
4. Qualification--what we doubt we have, to be #3, leaving the hospital with a new baby.
5. Relandscaping--what we're all going to do next spring after this summer's drought!
6. Semicivilized--description of most playgrounds, and Congressional debates.
7. Telemarketers--dinner interrupters, unless you're on the Do Not Call List.
8. Unimpeachable--apparently, Bush is, despite a myriad of crimes and near-crimes.
9. Vaporizations--old fashioned faintings?
10. Whippoorwills--just because--what other word has 2 p's, 2 o's and 2 ll's?!
11. Xylographical--I confess to looking this one up; I thought it had to do with xylophones, but no, it refers to wood engraving--learn something new every day whether you want to or not!
12. Yellowbellied--the sapsucker's usual condition.
13. Zombification--what otherwise normal people will go through next Wednesday, prior to leaving the house in costume!
Happy Halloween, and Happy TT everyone!
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Join in here: Thursday Thirteen.