Thursday Thirteen #6
1. Chorophobia: Fear of dancing--hmm, I wonder if that includes fear of watching Dancing with the Stars? If so, I've got that!
2. Genuphobia: Fear of knees--while dancing? Yikes!
3. Lachanophobia: Fear of vegetables--everyone's kids claim to have this, don't they?
4. Mageirocophobia: Fear of cooking--could I feign this when I just don't feel like it?!
5. Pluviophobia: Fear of rain, or being rained on--sufferers of this should not move to Seattle!
6. Politicophobia: Fear of, or abnormal dislike of politicians--sufferers of this should not watch the news between now and November 2008!
7. Pupaphobia: Fear of puppets--don't look below!
8. Rhytiphobia: Fear of getting wrinkles--sufferers of this keep Oil of Olay and Botox in business.
9. Alektorophobia: Fear of chickens--step away from the bucket, step away from the bucket!
10. Vestiphobia: Fear of clothing--one look in my closet confirms a mis- diagnosis here!
11. Testophobia: Fear of taking tests--a) doesn't that sound like a made up one, and b) don't we all have that, to some extent?
12. Coulrophobia: Fear of clowns--more commonly known as: RonaldMcDonaldBozophobia
13. Suriphobia: Fear of mice, or Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's daughter!
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!Happy TT, everyone!