Thursday Thirteen #2: 13 Ways to Say Nothing
- Null (or the null set, as we learned in that failed experiment called "New Math" back in the day)
- Naught (or nought, depending upon the continent you're on)
- Goose Egg
- Love (in tennis only, since I think we'd all agree love is something!)
- Diddly Squat (or just 'diddly' or just 'squat', take your pick)
- Bupkis (when I looked up the correct spelling--this was one of the preferred ones, it also said this was used mainly in the Northeast US, and in Jewish communities. Since I'm a Long Island girl, born and raised, though not Jewish, it's been in my vocabulary for quite some time)
Happy TT everyone!